To Learn About Zoom
Thanks to the Kendal at Longwood Website Team for putting together these resources.
Here are some resources to help you learn Zoom! Feel free to share others with us.
First, define your goal:
Goal: “I want to attend a meeting, a party, or a conversation on Zoom and don’t know how to begin…”
- Basic Instructions for Joining a Zoom Meeting.
- An 8-minute You-tube video with illustrations and a soft-spoken speaker
- Where is the link I need? The link is also known as the Zoom Invitation. Each Zoom invitation will be found in two places (1) within the Featured Event posting on the website and (2) when you click on the Zoom Info tab found at the top of the Website pages.
- How to look your best on Zoom, a short video with tips on lighting and position.
- Help to find the blue hand, or the applause, mute button, etc. Great to print out just before a meeting and keep beside your computer.
Goal: “I want to schedule my own meeting, a party, or a conversation on Zoom…”