Which Form Should I Use?
Crosslands – 4/12/22
Room Reservations is used to request a meeting room reservation or recurring reservations for an event, program or meeting and to change the schedule of a reservation(s) or cancel a reservation(s). The Front Desk Ambassador (FDA) will be emailed a notice of your request and will confirm that it was received and acted on. You can also use this form to request or cancel services from A/V, Ushers and/or Environmental Services. The following options for the type of form are available:
- Request a Room – request a new reservationfor a meeting room from the FDA and any requirements for A/V, Ushers and/or Environmental Services. It can be used for single or recurring reservations. A room must be confirmed as scheduled by the FDA before it is final.
- Reschedule a Room– request the FDA to change the date and/or time of an already scheduled room reservation or recurring reservations. Please be sure to include or update any previous requests to A/V, Ushers and/or Environmental Services as well on this form. Reschedule a Room cannot be used to change meeting rooms. (To change rooms, first cancel the original room and then submit a request for the new room.)
- Cancel a Room– ask the FDA to cancel a previously scheduled room reservation or recurring reservations. Please be sure to cancel any previous requests to A/V, Ushers and/or Environmental Services as well on this form.
Event Updates is used to provide updated information to the Front Desk Ambassador (FDA) and to update, confirm or cancel services from A/V, Ushers and/or Environmental Services for a single, already scheduled event, program or meeting. It cannot be used to cancel or reschedule an event. Use Room Reservations for those purposes.
Change In-Person Event to Zoom Only is used to change previously scheduled In-Person, single or recurring events to Zoom Only. It emails a request to the Front Desk Ambassador (FDA) to cancel the meeting room and can include cancellations to any, previously scheduled ancillary service providers. It also emails a request to A/V to set up the event(s) as Zoom Only.
Schedule a Zoom Only Event/Meeting is used to request A/V services for a Zoom event, TV13 and recording. Submit by the first of the month prior to the month of the event.
- Schedule is used to schedule single or recurring Zoom Only Events or Meetings.
- Reschedule is used to change the date and/or time of a previously scheduled, single or recurring Zoom Only Events or Meetings.
- Cancel is used to cancel single or recurring events Zoom Only Events or Meetings.
Request Forms Help is used to request help with an issue, ask a question, or make a suggestion in relation to any of the forms above and more.
Meeting Rooms & Calendars is a web page with a list of all the meeting rooms at Crosslands with information about the resources available in each room. The name of the meeting room is also a link to the official KCC Calendar for that room that the Front Desk Ambassador maintains. You can use this to check the availability of a meeting room for the date(s) and time(s) that you want before requesting. (These KCC Calendars are also available from the Room Reservations form once you’ve selected a particular meeting room.) You can also use it to check the reservation for an already requested or scheduled event, program, or meeting in a meeting room.