Schedule a Room/Event

Which Form Should I Use? Detailed instructions.

Room Reservations: Request a reservation or recurring reservations; update information and/or change the date and/or time of a reservation(s); or cancel a reservation(s).

Schedule a Zoom Only Event/Meeting: Request A/V services for a Zoom event, TV13 and recording. Submit by the first of the month prior to the month of the event.

Change In-Person Event to Zoom Only: Change previously scheduled In-Person, single or recurring events to Zoom Only.

Meeting Room Calendars: Check for scheduling conflicts.

Administrative Forms

Resident Absence (Away) FormFor any overnight absence, an Away Form must be filed with the Front Desk Ambassador.

Hold Mail Form

Contact Culinary

Email/Phone Registration and Update

KCC Pet Registration Form
KCC Pet Policy

KCC Auto Registration

KCC Charitable Funds Donations Use to designate a donation to one of the KCC Funds.

Request Copies made on the Administrative Copier

Health Services Forms

Prescription Refill

Resident Information – Use this form to provide critical information to Health Services

Designated Friend (not fillable)

DOH POLST Form (not fillable) Pennsylvania – Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (POLST). For more information about the the POLST form: POLST Presentation & Instructions.

PA Advance Health Care Directive Forms (not fillable) – This document includes two forms: the Durable Health Care Power of Attorney and the Living Will.

Medical Transportation Request FormFor medically approved appointments.