Crosslands Meeting Rooms
*** For current restrictions due to Covid, please read Rules & Procedures During Gradual Reopening ***
There are ten meeting rooms of various sizes in the Center, and two additional event spaces elsewhere on the Crosslands campus. Please note that the OCCUPANCY CAPACITIES LISTED BELOW ARE PRE-COVID AND DON’T REFLECT THE CURRENT COVID-RELATED OCCUPANCY LIMITS which you can see on the Rules and Procedures page, linked above, in the Indoor Gatherings section. The services available in each room are also listed.
|Meeting Rooms – Click on the link for a meeting room to see its calendar.
- William Penn Room (Auditorium) (Normal Capacity 117) TV, Projection, Sound, WiFi, Hearing Loop
- William Penn Lounge (Normal Capacity 60) Sound, WiFi, Hearing Loop
- George Fox Room (Normal Capacity 44) Sound, Projection, WiFi, Hearing Loop
- Conference Room (Normal Capacity 12) Projection, WiFi, Conference Telephone
- Webb-Savery Room – TV, WiFi
- Multipurpose Room (Normal Capacity 20) TV, WiFi
- Music Room WiFi
- Brooke Worth Room (Normal Capacity 18 ) Services
- Health Meeting Room (Wyeth room) (Normal Capacity 15) WiFi
- Meditation Room – currently unavailable
*** There is also the Peavey, which is mobile, has sound and can be used anywhere. ***
*** Contact A/V if Projection and/or Sound are required. ***
WiFi Name (SSID): Kendal-Resident – Password: kendalres
- To request use of any of these rooms use the online Event Scheduling Form or speak with the Crosslands Front Desk Ambassador.
- The Front Desk Ambassador is responsible for actually scheduling the use of a room.
- To request ancillary services (Room Setup, A/V, Catering, etc.) contact the appropriate provider. This can be done using the online Event Scheduling Form or by contacting the provider directly.