VISITING CROSSLANDS’ RESIDENTS
Audland and Firbank – Visits with Health Center residents can be scheduled at either of the indoor locations (Meditation Room or Wyeth Conference Room) or in the outdoor locations (Garden House and the Open Air Tents). Read more.
If you would like to schedule a visit with a friend or family member in Firbank or Audland click here to go to the SIGNUP GENIUS to schedule. If you have any questions please contact Jeri Iacono (See staff Directory).
Family members and guests are permitted to visit.
- You may have up to 10 fully vaccinated people in your home for socializing, card playing, book clubs, etc.
- Overnight stays –if you and your family or friends are fully vaccinated, they may stay overnight in your cottage or apartment.
- Unvaccinated children may not stay overnight.
- The Farmhouse / Ellerslie are not permitted for overnight accommodations use, and guests are not allowed in our main centers. as of 7/1 guest may stay at Farmhouse / Ellerslie (one family)
Click here for safety parameters to follow.
INDOOR GATHERINGS IN THE CENTER
Independent living residents may now gather indoors in the Center.
- William Penn Room –50 persons allowed as of June 7.
No outside speakers or performers.
- Up to 10 residents may gather in rooms that are large enough to allow social distancing of 6 feet. Note that the Brooke Worth Room limit is 4 and the Conference Room limit is 6.
- Masks must be worn in the Center.
- To schedule a meeting, use the Room Request Form, which indicates the number of people allowed in each room.
FITNESS: POOL, FITNESS CENTER, CLASSES
- Fitness Center Hours: (after 6/7 no mask required) No need to schedule. Must log in and sanitize equipment.
- 8am – noon & 1pm -3:30pm (M-F) staff hours are from 3:30 pm – 7:30 am and noon to 1 pm
- Open Sat and Sun starting 6/12, same schedule as M-F above
- Pool Session Hours: no need to schedule after 6/7
- 8 – 11:00 & 1 – 3:00 (M-F)
- 1 -3:30 (Sat. & Sun.)
- Locker Rooms – open (after 6/7 no mask required)
- Limit of 6 Residents per Land Session and 10 for Pool (limit 4 for lap swims)- no limit as of 6/7
- Session lengths vary (see schedule here) – no schedule needed after 6/7
- For Group Exercise Class Schedule, more information and scheduling instructions click here – no schedule needed after 6/7
- Outdoor Pool at Kendal will open shortly after Memorial Day.
Medications may be picked up at Resident Care 3:00 – 3:30 Monday – Friday
By Request Only: At the Pharmacy 4:30 – 5:30 Monday – Friday
To request pick-up at the Pharmacy: Call 610-388-5651,
or specify on the form (see below)
Enter through MAIN entrance and use elevator or stairs by open mailboxes.
More information here.
Fillable Form for Prescriptions
Open by appointment only; no walk ins
• Scheduled physician visits will resume in the office
• Lab work will remain on Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 – 9am – by appointment only
• Virtual/Telehealth appointments will continue for anyone who prefers the option
• Medication delivery ends for Crosslands, Cartmel, and Coniston residents
• Pick up medications between 3:00-3:30 pm Monday – Friday (no weekends)
• May park in lot outside RC, if you have an appointment
• May enter the center, use elevator/stairs by independent living resident open boxes and come through
Open –Maximum of 5 people at one time – as of 6/7 no limitation
Open 24/7 for shopping and donations
Large items to be donated contact Jennifer Allcock or Betsy Walker (see directory)
ARTS & CRAFTS
- Each interest group has its own area
- Each area is allowed to house up to 5 people – as of 6/7 no limitation
- Logs are maintained to record entry & exit
- Each group has designated meeting times that do not overlap
- If a newcomer wants to join he/she contacts the interest group chair
Contact Committee chair to schedule visit. Link here for additional information.